Please, take into account that if you are under thirteen years old person, it is forbidden to use our services.
According to the agreement our company uses the following terms. We use “Company”, “We” and “Our” referring to our custom essay writing company.
“Website” refers to the essaywriterspark.com
We use the terms “Customer”, “You” and “Yours” referring to our clients who make orders from our official website. All company’s policies are mentioned on this website, and we encourage our clients to get familiar with all of them. Clients should follow our policies in a proper way. They take full responsibility for making all orders with our essay writing company.
The term “Product” is referred to essays, academic papers, and assignments. Each order has its instructions and will be completed with a strict accordance with them. We send a product via email or allow our clients to download it from their personal page.
The term “Order” is referred to the information from the clients’ order form. This information is vital as it gives a clear vision about our clients’ needs. We ask our clients to provide clear and understandable instructions to the order. You can place your order by clicking “Order now” button. However, we cannot place an order for you via email, phone or chat in order to keep your personal information saved.
Site and License Access
You can freely use our official website using a limited license making your personal purchases. However, it is prohibited to modify the website or its content without our permit. It is prohibited to copy, reproduce, sell or resell the website’s content. Using our content in commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. If you want to make any action or change with our corporate website, you should contact the management team and get a written permission from our director. Copying and downloading information from accounts for your needs and benefits are not permitted.
Integrity, Accuracy and Promptness of The Website Information
Essaywriterspark.com is not responsible for updating new information on the official website on time. As a rule, we write informative content on the website for general purposes. You take the risk fully depend on the website’s materials. Sometimes our website may contain information that is not actual at the moment. Essaywriterspark.com has a right to update it anytime. We do not take any responsibility renovating or delivering informative notifications to all our clients. We encourage all our new and current customers keep on monitoring our website and policy changes by themselves.
Descriptions and Product Pricing
There is a pricing area where you can get familiar with all the prices to essay writing services. On the website you can go to the “Pricing” section for checking the prices. All our prices are retailed and counted for one paper page. They are fixed and no one can change them except our company. However in certain cases our company is ready to provide certain discounts and special offers to long-term customers. Some prices may differ from the general list presented on the website. Such cases are quite rare and all our clients will be contacted for preventing any misprices. You will be informed in case of the order cancellation or additional fees.
There are no guarantees that items or content’s descriptions contain no errors. There can be some mistakes or the information may be not completely accurate. If an offered item is now what is described, you are responsible for asking the paper revision. Make sure to get familiar with our Revision Policy accordingly.
You take your risk using this website. We can restrict or limit clients’ access to the site due to serious and valid reasons. Our company disclaims for warranties which implies from the course of dealing. Essaywriterspark.com disclaims that access to the site is error-free and will not be interrupted. Using our site is safe. Our server provider is virus-free. The content is updated timely and consists of accurate information. If you decide to download materials from Essaywriterspark.com, you take it at your risk. Our clients will be provided by safe and valid materials. However in case of any damage of your computer system or data, you will be responsible.
Use of the site; Termination and suspension of use
- You may access the Site solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You must not use any part of the Site for any illegal purpose. In particular, you may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code(s) of practice;
- interfering with any other person’s use of the Site; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- If you breach any of the provisions of these Terms, you will be responsible for any losses and costs resulting from your breach.
- If you choose to access the Site from outside your country or within, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- We may terminate your use of the Site if you breach any of these Terms.
- If we reasonably suspect your use of the Site is affecting the lawful operation of the Site or may adversely affect other customers, we may suspend your access to the Site at any time while we investigate the position.
Use of products
By submitting an Order and/or payment for a Product, you acknowledge and that:
- you are purchasing the Product for your personal, non-commercial, use only
- any information and/or ideas used from any Product must be properly cited;
- all Products are provided solely as examples for research, reference, and/or for the purposes of learning how to write a paper in a proper manner and in a particular citation style (e.g. MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian, Harvard, etc.);
- all Products are acquired from freelance writers who transfer all rights and ownership to the company and/or its affiliates and partners;
- payments you make to the company reflect the time and effort that goes into gathering, organizing, correcting, editing, posting, and delivering reference materials, and the maintenance, administration, and advertising of this Site for educational purposes.
- aside from a reasonable number of copies for personal, non-commercial use, you may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the Products and/or contents of this Site without the prior written consent of the company; and
- you shall destroy all Products immediately after your research/reference use of the material is complete. No copies shall be made for distribution, and no Product (nor any part(s) thereof) shall be used without proper citation
By submitting an Order and/or payment for a Product, you acknowledge and agree that:
- the company reserves the right to cancel any agreement, contract or arrangement with any person who condones or attempts to pass any Products as their original work. You also agree that any Product delivered by the company to you may not be passed to third parties, nor distributed in any way for payment or for any other purpose. You also acknowledge that if the company suspects that a Product has been distributed or used by you in a way that is inconsistent with these Terms and/or plagiarized in any way, the company reserves the right to refuse to carry out any further work for you and/or provide any Services to you.
- you may not put your name on any Product. All Products and/or any other written materials delivered by us to you are for research and/or reference purposes only. We do not condone, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic fraud or dishonesty. We strongly adhere to and abide by all copyright laws, and will not knowingly allow any customer to commit plagiarism or violate copyright laws. You agree that any product and/or other written material delivered is provided only as a model, example document for research use. The custom written samples are provided by Essaywriterspark.com for research purposes ONLY and can not be used as a substitute of your own writing. It can only be used as a model paper, from which you can learn how to draft your own research properly or take inspiration for your own thinking. Entire parts of the research provided by our company may be used in customer’s original piece of writing only if properly cited or paraphrased. Please check your university definition of plagiarism for acceptable use of source material.
- neither the company nor any of its affiliates and/or partners shall be liable for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal, or otherwise wrongful use of the products and/or other written material received from the Site. This includes plagiarism, lawsuits, poor grading, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships/awards/grants/prizes/titles/positions, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions. Purchasers of Products from the Site are solely responsible for any and all disciplinary actions arising from the improper, unethical, and/or illegal use of such Products.
Refunds and cancellation
- Unless we are in breach of our obligations under these Terms, all Products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, express or implied.
- Once you have placed an Order, cancellation and refunds are subject to our cancellation and refund policy as set out in our policies.
- Once an Order has been completed, the company does not grant refunds under any circumstances, unless specifically stated in these Terms.
Intellectual Property Rights (“IPRs”)
IPRs in the Products
- The Products delivered to you have been drafted by our freelance writers.
- Full copyright in any Products or other materials delivered to you is retained by us and/or our affiliates and partners.
- Subject to payment for Products we grant you a non-exclusive licence to use the Products you have ordered for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- You agree not to distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from, or exploit the Products and/or contents of this Site, without our prior written consent.
- You will be responsible for all losses we may suffer as a result of any and all unauthorised use made of any Products and/or material available from this Site
IPRs in any materials that you supply to us
You must ensure that any materials you provide to us do not infringe the intellectual property or other rights or any other person or violate any applicable laws. If they do, you will be responsible for any losses which we may incur as a result
IPRs in the Site
- All intellectual property rights in any part of the Site are owned by or licensed to us.
- No intellectual property right the Site (or any part thereof) is intended to, and it shall not be deemed to, transfer to any person who accesses the Site.
- Except as expressly permitted by these Terms or as otherwise agreed with us, you may not copy, disseminate, or download any content of the Site.
Sources Used Feature
You will not be provided with articles or e-books in their entirety. Rather, excerpts cited in the product are delivered for referencing purposes. Furthermore, a service fee is assessed for the collection and delivery of materials, including links to sources from where the material is available in its entirety for purchasing or viewing.
Disclaimer of liability
- The Site is provided as it currently is and we do not guarantee that the Site will meet your expectations or requirements. If your computer equipment does not support relevant technology, including encryption, you may not be able to access the Site and/or use some or all of the Services.
- The Site is accessed via the World Wide Web, which is independent of us. Your use of the World Wide Web is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. We do not represent that the Site is appropriate or available for use in any jurisdiction other than the United Kingdom.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage arising as a result of any modifications we may make to the Site.
- We will not have any liability to you or any other person, whether arising out of or in connection with the Products and/or Services including but not limited to
- phone, electronic, hardware or software, network, Internet, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind;
- failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer and/or email transmissions;
- any condition caused by events beyond the control of the company that might cause the Product and/or Services to be (as applicable) delayed, disrupted, or corrupted;
- any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with, or as a result of, utilising the Services; or
- any printing or typographical errors in any Product(s).
- We will not have any liability to you or any other person, whether arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, or your inability to use the Site, or for any other reason including, without limitation, for:
- any matters due to any events outside our reasonable control; or
- any unforeseeable losses or damages.
- Nothing contained in these Terms is intended to limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not be limited or excluded by law, or intended to affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- If you breach these Terms and we choose to ignore this, we will still be entitled to rely on our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach these Terms.